300 Mock Questions on SCBCD 5.0 - JUST Rs.350 or 12 USD
Send us mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have paypal account? Click Here to pay now and get the questions.
SCBCD 5.0 Mock Questions Answers - 2
Only one method in the bean class can be annotated with @PrePassivate. If you annotate more than one method with this annotations, the EJB will not deploy.
The return type of the method must be void.
- The following are the restrictions for the @PrePassivate method:
- The return type of the method must be void.
- The method must not throw a checked exception.
- The method may be public, protected, package private or private.
- The method must not be static.
- The method must not be final.
- This annotation does not have any attributes.