ICEfaces EE 2.0 is Now Available!
ICEfaces Enterprise Edition (EE) 2.0 is a JSF 2 ready, enterprise-grade development framework, designed to allow enterprise application developers to quickly design, test and deploy rich collaborative web applications.
ICEfaces EE 2.0 provides enterprise-grade features and capabilities not available in ICEfaces 2 open-source releases. It includes additional enterprise technologies, features, and advanced documentation designed to simplify and enhance your ICEfaces project lifecycle from development and testing, to deployment.
ICEfaces EE 2.0 is certified and fully tested against an extensive matrix of open source and commercial Java EE technologies. Key features of ICEfaces EE 2.0 include:
- Certified Code-base
- Commercial Technology Integrations
- Enterprise Components
- Testing Resources
- Enterprise Push Server (EPS)
- Enterprise Deployment Guides
- Enterprise-Level Support Options
ICEfaces 2.0.1 is an official maintenance release featuring over 110 fixes and improvements.
Notable changes included in this release are:
- New Supported Platforms?
- Chrome 10, Firefox 4.0, IE 9
- GlassFish 3.1, JBoss 6.0 and Liferay Portal 5 and 6
- CDI / Weld
- Faster Page Loading
- Mojarra JSF 2.1 and associated support updates
- Optimized Window Scope initialization
- Various Single Submit Improvements
- Updated Tutorials & Sample Applications
ICEfaces 2.0 Training
ICEsoft offers online training options to fit your specific needs. ICEfaces Training is developer led using experienced ICEfaces developers with several years of JSF and ICEfaces development experience. All our courses include hands-on exercises and labs to ensure knowledge transfer.
Introduction to ICEfaces and JSF (updated to ICEfaces 2 and JSF 2)
This 9 hour online course provides overview into Java Server Faces (JSF) and teaches the basics of developing Rich Enterprise Applications using ICEfaces and JSF. Students will be introduced to the MVC (Model View Controller) architecture of JSF, event-handling, data binding and validation. The course walks attendees through the ICEfaces architecture, component library and unique features such as Ajax push and page level design. Students will learn how to install, and configure their local environment and will develop and deploy a basic ICEfaces application.
- Target Audience: JSP and Java developers.
- Prerequisites: Prior experience in Java programming.
- Requirements: Broadband Internet connection. Telephone or microphone/headset if using VOIP. Eclipse IDE.
- Course Duration: 9 hrs (3/3/3).
- Price: $450 per person.
- More Details
Latest posts by Krishna Srinivasan (see all)
- 5 New Features in HTML5 - November 29, 2013
- How To Set Tomcat JVM Heap Size in Eclipse? - November 28, 2013
- How To Resolve “Resource Is Out Of Sync With The Filesystem” Error in Eclipse? - November 28, 2013