NetBeans is one of the leading IDE for the programming languages. This tool can be used as a platform to develop any complex applications using Java languages. This week they have announced the release of NetBeans 8.0 Beta which is mainly focusing on the support for Java 8 language. They are supporting the out of the box code analyzers and editors for working with the latest Java 8 technologies. The IDE also has a range of new enhancements that further improve its support for Maven and Java EE with PrimeFaces; new tools for HTML5, in particular for AngularJS; and improvements to PHP and C/C++ support.
The main features this release includes:
- Java 8 technology support
- Java EE code generators for PrimeFaces
- New tools and performance enhancements for Maven
- New tools for coding AngularJS
- Tomcat 8.0 and TomEE support
- Support for PHP 5.5
- Enhancements for Subversion, Git and Mercurial
You can download this tool from here.